mac davis

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:53:17 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"MGH" wrote in message
.. .
One of my all time favorites finishes has been Okene Antique Oil by Pratt
and Lambert. I have used this product for over 30 years with excellent
results. The finish is applied with a small rage, the first coats
penetrate, the more coats the greater the surface build up, wax the
surface
with 0000 steel wool and buff.

I try not to do any wood working if I am in any rage at all. ;~)

snip
I find that it's a good time to put a scrap of 2x2 or something on the
lathe and make shavings...
It's amazing how much calmer that makes me... of course, I stay out of
the shop if I'm well oiled that night..