MGH

Default Okene oil replacement

One of my all time favorites finishes has been Okene Antique Oil by Pratt
and Lambert. I have used this product for over 30 years with excellent
results. The finish is applied with a small rage, the first coats
penetrate, the more coats the greater the surface build up, wax the surface
with 0000 steel wool and buff. The product is no longer on the market. I've
tried the following, Benjamin Moore Antique Oil, Watco Danish Oil, Minwax
Antique Oil, Hopes Tongue Oil, Tried and True with bee's wax, I mixed Minwax
polyurethane and Minwax Antique Oil none give suitable results like the
Okene. I need suggestions for a replacement. I am down the just a few
ounces of Okene and need a replacement.

Thanks
MGH