al

Default Paint for concrete garage floor?

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
news
I bought two tins from Wickes, one their garage floor sealer, two their
garage floor paint. Prepared with a damn good sweep followed by a wash
with soapy water. Use a roller on a pole to apply and don't paint
yourself into a corner.

Only problems we an oily patch from a previous owner, should have
used something strong to remove that. A patch of efflorescence on the
concrete which rejected both sealer and paint, not sure what to do about
that one though. Apart from those it has worked well after 3 1/2 years
and now the only dust is the wood dust the shopvac doesn't get.

Peter

Don't suppose you remember what size & cost they were? How much did you
have to use to cover the full floor - was it a single or double garage?