Geoff Beale

SB wrote:

Hi,

Being only 13 and on a small budget, I am yet to buy a workmate.I don't
want one which is essentially a table, I want like a workmate. Yesterday,
trying to handhold a piece of wood whilst filing it was no fun task.
Please can you give me any recommendations. Also it must be very sturdy.

Cheers,

SB

Andy Dingley gave good advice as always but if you really have your heart
set on a workmate, B&Q were selling their copy for about £10 each. Two of
them and Andy's fire door to go on top when needed would give you a very
flexible system for holding stuff and as a bench.
--
Geoff Beale
Extract digit to email.