KS

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:56:24 -0600, Robert Galloway
wrote:
it just kinda scares me that someone would say "gee, I shot a nail
through my finger, let me get a picture of this"..

Naw, you don't have to worry about guys like that. You need to watch out
for are the ones that forget to take a picture before pulling the nail
out themselves.
(1)They are used having "accidents" and are likely to have said "Hey,
watch this!" just prior to the "accident".

OR
(2)After pulling the nail out, the guy that realizes "just how cool would
it be to have a picture of it" and decides to "put er back in" and pose
for the camera