Tom Watson

Well, what I heard is that Saddam's entire WMD program is based on
this theory and that's why we be having such a hard time finding them
WMD's, 'cause we just walk right on by all a these PVC pipes laying
around all over the place, not realizing that they only need to be
hooked up to a dust collectorto be turned into explosive deevices,
which is debilishly clebber when ya thinks about it.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:26:54 -0600, Unisaw A100
wrote:

What do the experts have to say on this?

To date none of the experts have come up with a single
itty-bitty bit of evidence that PVC piping will lead to a
dust collector explosion.

That's the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts.

UA100, stopping at the Lancome' counter after suiting up to
go fly with Grandma, over the Sinai of course...