Grunff

Default Bath Oil damage

wrote:

I have a fibreglass bath and I didn't clean the bath immediately after
having a bath with bath oil and now I cannot shift it.

The oil has left a film that's hard like glue.

I have tried, normal bath cleaners, soaking the bath in hot water, a
steam cleaner, jif (of CIF now), washing up liquid, dishwasher
tablets, washing powder, folex, Mr Muscle kitchen, bathroom and window
cleaner, Stain removers, limescale remover.

I can't think of anything else to try and although it's starting to
get thinner the film is still solid.

Can anyone suggest anything else.

White spirit, then wash off the white spirit with soap/water.

--
Grunff