Larry Jaques

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:53:48 GMT, mac davis
calmly ranted:

On 13 Nov 2004 16:43:05 GMT, (Greg) wrote:

My wife is a builder. Nail guns are one of the biggest causes of worksite
accidents. She had one guy with a nail in the roof of his mouth. They weren't
sure what happened until the ER docs found the nail.
Lucky it was a 10d, a 16d would have hit his brain.

if he had one..
how did he get a nail in the roof of his mouth???

She stapled his nuts to the ladder and when he screamed...

If God approved of nudity, we all would have been born naked.
http://www.diversify.com Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk