Old Oak

Marton Czebe wrote:
oh, man!
did it go through the bone?

get well soon...

Marton

Yep - they had to cut the bone apart to get the nail out. They cultured
the bone and presto! Ostemyelitis. Plus 2 different staph infections.
2 surgeries, 5 days in the hospital and a PICC line for 2 more weeks.

Like Keith said, I didn't even know it went in. My hand was 18" away
and the gun double fired. I looked across the room but it wasn't in the
wall, I looked on the floor and then I looked at my finger. The only
blood was from it poking the second finger.

That's what I get for doing work on my vacation...