Dave jackson

I did something similiar a few years ago. I was nailing some joists through
the rimboard. Gun in right hand, left hand holding joists. I had the gun to
high on the rimboard and it shot a 3 1/2" spike into my left hand right
between my thumb and first finger. I was lucky, didn't hit bone. Pulled
the nail out and hand was almost healed the next day. This was MY worst
experience. I am a carpenter and have seen some other nasty accidents. A
guy was walking up stairs with finger on trigger and BAM nail in kneecap.
Another guy was nailing a header which was icy. The gun slipped and he shot
into his forearm. Seen a guy nail through his foot while nailing off
subfloor. I could go on and on....The best advise i have is to treat it as a
real gun. Never point it at anything you don't want to shoot and keep
finger off the trigger until you are on target. It's so tempting,
especially if your using a nail gun productively as i do, to get careless
and just hurry things. While unfortunate, i hope you are OK and the photo
reminds everyone to BE CAREFUL with your nail guns! -dave

"Old Oak" wrote in message
om...
http://musial.ws/images/Photos/Hand/...0Hand%20sm.JPG