WoodMangler

Roy Smith did say:

Sigh.

I get home today and there's a file on the kitchen counter. I say to my
wife, "What were you filing?". "Huh?", she replies. "What were you
filing? There's a file on the counter", says I. "Oh", she says, "I
couldn't find a hammer".

At this point, I was a little incredulous and replied, "You were
hammering with a file!?". "Yeah", she says, "would you rather I had
used one of your chisels?".

She had me there.

Here are some tools she'd be proud to own: www.barbarak.com
They're actually decent quality tools made for women's hands.

My wife is a true tool aficionado. Half the tools I own were bought at her
insistence. 8" jointer instead of 6". Jet JTAS left tilt with 50" fence
rather than a contractors saw (she actually wanted the powermatic, but I
have to draw the line somewhere), some Knight planes in specific woods,
etc. I can't take her to Woodcraft any more. I can't afford her tastes.

Around this house, it's more likely that I'll be chastised for tool abuse.
And, below is HER rule. Life is good.

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.