Leon

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message

Yahbut, the design of the left tilt saw is a mirror image of
the right tilt so you can't just flip a right tilt motor 180
and change the shaft direction onna 'count of the pin and
bolt on the hanging ears wouldn't line up with the casting
(wrong hand).

At least that's the way the Unisaw is set up and if memory
serves me Jet reverse injineered the Unisaw for their saw.

Probably right again Keith, Although IIRC there are no hanging ears, just 4
bolts and 4 slots. I still have the old motor and it looks like it could be
hung either way. A pivot bracket bolts to the motor and then the pivot
bracket connects via a pivot pin and a bolt to tighten the tensioned motor
and belts