DamnYankee

Robert wrote:

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:16:05 -0500, Waldo2 wrote:

anchor into a thousand feet of water. What do you think happened then?

Who cares.

What does that have to do with current Lee Valley pricing policy?

Ever stop to think that maybe LV sells 100 times more product in the
U.S. than Canada and that earns us a bigger discount???

Consider this: our pharmaceuticals charge us double of what you pay for
medications - and I'm sure you purchase medications more frequently than
a Veritas plane! You don't hear us bitching, do ya?

SHEEZ!