Leon

"Robert Galloway" wrote in message
Pretty unusual to find a motor suitable for use on a table saw that won't
run either direction. Switch any two leads on a three phase motor or
reverse the leads to the start winding on a single phase motor. Rare to
find one that won't run either way.

bob g.

While that may be true, I had to replace the motor on my Jet cabinet saw a
couple of weeks after getting it. The Jet rep asked 2 times if I had left
tilt or right tilt. They stocked both CW and CCW for this saw. Seems to me
it would be cheaper to stock one with instructions of how to wire it if it
were that simple in all cases.