Todd

Yes we have dust collection, a 20" planer and a 8 " jointer.

Todd

"david zaret" wrote in message
well, i don't know about the numbers, but you can cut trim in one pass.
the major time-sucker is the stock preparation - do you have something
that'll S4S the wood quickly? you'll spend far more time jointing and
planing than you will cutting the final profile...

do you have a good dust collector? this thing spits some serious chips.
i can fill a 55 gallon drum in an hour, easily.

-- dz

Todd wrote:
Thanks David

My Business partner and I looked at the machine today and will be

ordering
one on Monday(pro-pak, 18"). We have a cabinet/furniture shop as well as

2000' kiln. This will make all our moldings and plus we hope to sell to
local contractors as well. We hope to run $300 - $500 profit per month

pay the tool off. Is this possible with such a slow machine?

Anyway, Thanks for the time.

Todd

"Todd" wrote in message

Anyone have any opinion on this tool? Looking at the 18" model.

Thanks