mac davis

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:15:38 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

Very nice project. I am sure you son will enjoy it as much as you did
putting it together.

Are you really going to put a potato or pneumatic cannon in it? Those
things can pack one hell of a whallop - even fatal! A friend of mine built
one from PVC that was fueled by hair spray and sparked with a butane match.
I watched him shoot a potato at an empty 55 gallon drum one day. It moved
the drum about two feet and caved the side in pretty well. He could launch
tubers 500 - 600 feet.

That would take care of the refreshment table at the next pool party.

we used to make firecracker guns... I quit when I knocked a few boards
out of the back fence with one and got grounded for about 10 years..
roflmao