Bob G.

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 22:27:12 +0000, Eugene
wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

..
I have a duplicate of most hand tools in a tool chest in my garage and
stuffed in a tool bag inside my truck so if one were to break I have a
spare.

==============
I already posted my comments on Craftsman power tools...

BUT I also restore, drive, and repair old cars as a hobby... I have
roll around tool boxes in both of my garages so I too have duplicate
wrenches,sockets etc ...and 90 percent of my hand tools are
Craftsman...

However every single one of my sockets and swivels etc that I use with
my air tools are Snap On.... learned long ago that Craftsman Impact
sockets just do not hold up...even with their free replacement
warranty you will no longer find any in my tool chests...

A few weeks ago I could not find my 3/8 inch "pair" of line wrenches
when I was installing brake calibers on one of my cars and had to run
into Sears . needed 2 and paid $18.95 EACH double ouch!..was
expecting $ 5.99.... shows you how much I know about tool costs
today...

Anyway Son Number two had both of my 3/8 inch line wrenches in his
garage ...told me he was sorry that he did not return them LAST YEAR
after he borrowed them... Guess what I plan on letting him keep for
Christmas this year...

Bob Griffiths