philski

Tom Watson wrote:
Web Images Groups News Froogle more »

Advanced Groups Search
Preferences

Groups Search result 1 for group:rec.woodworking authoratrick
author:leach

Shop Woodworking Tools • From Router Bits to Chisels, Tools For Every
Application & Budget. • www.Rockler.com Sponsored Links

Bosch Reconditioned Tools • Factory Reconditioned Bosch Tools
-Bosch's Official Certified Partner • BoschReconditionedTools.com
Scott & Sargeant • New & Used Woodworking Machinery 8000 Machines &
Tools Updated Daily • machines4wood.com

Search Result 1
From: Patrick Leach )
Subject: 1800'S SHEFFIELD BLOCK PLANE, RARE, FS!
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Date: 1997/11/05

(BeauAA) over-hypes:

MAGNIFICENT, LARGE, 1800’S SOLID BLOCK PLANE, FROM ENGLAND!!

blah....
blah....
blah....
blah....
blah....
blah....
blah....

Don’t miss this VERY UNIQUE ITEM.

You gotta be ****ting me.

How many of these "VERY UNIQUE ITEM"s you want?

Up here in New England we find them under rocks. Last one I
had I cut up into plane wedges. I kid you not. Hell, they're
not even worthy to be made into lamps up here.

Patrick Leach
Just say It ain't a block plane, but a joinah.
etc.
leach supertool com (you figure out how to connect the dots.)

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)