Larry Jaques

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:03:27 GMT, "Hellraiser"
calmly ranted:

Anyone know of a good pattern maker program out there. I do intarsia
projects and would like to make my own patterns. Any help is appreciated.

Do you have a stylus and digitizing tablet? They're great for
this kind of thing. I have a 6x9" Wacom and LOVE it.

Any old drawing program (Corel Draw, Expression, etc.) should work
unless you're trying to figure in kerf widths, too. In that case,
maybe a stained glass program would work better for you, Red.

http://www.dfly.com/download3.html Glass Eye trial version

- Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design
- nowhere. - * http://www.diversify.com