Old Nick

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:14:45 -0000, (Michael
Houghton) vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I was gonna say "Don't feed the troll", but I'm waaay too late for that.

Actually I think that in this case the troll label is unfair. The guy
has replied to replies to his post, and was not thrashing, swearing
and "hitlerising" all over the place G. His is not usual troll
behaviour.
Dogs are better than people.

People are better than dogs for only one purpose. And
then it's only half of ofthe people. And _then_ most
of them are only ordinary anyway. And then they have a
headache.........