Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:59:33 -0700, Doug Winterburn
calmly ranted:

By mellow, do you mean those sweet little Palastinian mamas yodelling (or
whatever that yiyiyiyiyiyi.. thing is) in glee at the news of thousands of
American civilians being murdered on 9/11/2001? I don't need a cite for
this as I watched it in disbelief and horror.

If you don't recognize that as a sound byte, you're in trouble, Doug.

Sound bite or not, it happened.

--
Regards,