TEF

Bob,

Thanks for posting a photo of the required adapter piece. As a matter of
fact, I have one of those and will get more when I start the PVC project.
Oddly, the part you show in the picture has shoulders on each end for
clamping hose or inserting into the PVC. However, the plastic Delta blast
gate that I have seems to have tapered shoulders on both sides making them
more difficult to firmly clamp hose or insert into the PVC. I just don't
understand the design of the gates and how they're intended to be
incorporated in a DC system. Even if one used just WW parts and hoses
(never mind the PVC pipe), I can't understand why blast gates would have
tapered connections on both ends.

Thanks again.

"Bob" wrote in message
k.net...

"TEF" wrote in message
Are there adapters in the plumbing world that could be
used to transition between the two systems?

As promised I posted some pictures in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Bob Davis
Houston, Texas