patriarch

Michael Baglio wrote in
:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:06:28 GMT, max wrote:

If any one uses plastic pipe for their dust collector you have to make
sure to ground it or it can explode.

For the official rec.woodworking fix on pvc dust collection
explosions, get some silly putty, a pair of pantyhose, some #10 rubber
bands and read this:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=7c...99990l91t11k%4
04ax.com&output=gplain

Problem solved. And like the post said, please post pictures.

Michael

This makes as much sense as anything else I've read here. I mean, if they
won't believe the PhD over on Woodcentral/Badger Pond, then who will they
believe.

Patriarch,
who prefers this religious discussion to the political diatribe. g,d&r