Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:32:26 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

Since you're so willing to take UBL at his word, I'm sure you're aware
that when asked what it'd take to get him to stop attacking us, he
replied "when you are all dead or converted to Islam". So, if he's to be

Cite the source document, please. Only the Saudi interpretation of Islam
is incompatible with "infidels". The rest are mellow folks. (Like most
Christians aren't rabid Jesus freak fundies.)

This one states it pretty well:

http://www.stonebriarchurch.org/jihad_-_a_holy_war.htm

And since you're into blogs as valid sources:

http://www.culteducation.com/binladen.html
http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

By mellow, do you mean those sweet little Palastinian mamas yodelling (or
whatever that yiyiyiyiyiyi.. thing is) in glee at the news of thousands of
American civilians being murdered on 9/11/2001? I don't need a cite for
this as I watched it in disbelief and horror. Will the real mellow
Muslims please stand up? Again, Larry - even if no US citizen ever leaves
American shores again, the Islamic terrorists will come here to murder us
into conversion to Islam. And again, it isn't because of anything we have
done - it's because of who we are - infidels.

-Doug