Bob

"noOne" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can appreciate that it is low, but budgets aren't set by the
idealist. If I could buy the LT16HD that I want, I wouldn't exactly be
working in the constraints of a budget at all, just buying the tool I
want. The reason for the grizzly is that is the only other alternative
I have found for my price range. I don't plan on buying the Rikon off
the website. I'm hoping they carry it in store at this point.
Obviously this situation isn't ideal, but I gotta play the cards I'm
dealt.

Grizzley has quite a few more models to choose from that may match your
criteria much better in your budget.

Their model G0513 claims 2 hp, 12" resaw capacity. $750 + $78 shipping. I
don't know how it performs - just letting you know there are some more
choices.

Bob