charlie b

AAvK wrote:

One of the most awesome benches I've seen online, that was made personaly.
"DAS BENCH!"

Alex

Ten Que Beddy Much. Stop by the shop when you've
got an hour and I'll show you all the "features" I
cleverly made (read screw ups that got more or
less fixed and now called features/enhancments)

Here are some OOPS examples while doing this bench

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/OOPS/OOPS1.html
fourth and fifth images

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/OOPS/OOPS3.html
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/OOPS/OOPS4.html

The through drawers seemed like such a good idea.
To date, other than to demonstrate that they
can be opened from either side of the bench, I've
yet to need that feature in day to day use.

To err is human. To not cut on the waste side is dumb!
(MARK THE WASTE SIDE! MARK THE WASTE SIDE!)

charlie b