Gary Fritz

patriarch wrote:
It should cure a bit faster in the warm house, anyway.

I let it cure for 3 days, then put it into service. We're using
placemats for now to reduce wear & tear until it can cure for a few
weeks. It's already pretty hard. The surface is much smoother and
easier to clean than the old flaking-off poly, and it looks beautiful.

I have a table that sits in our dining area, that my parents
bought when they bought a new home in 1955. The top has needed
refinishing since about 1960. We keep a table cloth on it, and
enjoy the best family dinners around that table.

This table is too pretty to cover up. Big family dinners are a rarity,
unfortunately, since both sides of our family live 800-900 mi away.
But we've had as many as 15 friends around the table for holiday
feasts. Now it's in good shape to do that again. Unfortunately
everybody already had out-of-town plans for Thanksgiving, ohwell...

Gary