patriarch

Juergen Hannappel wrote in
:

otforme (Charlie Self) writes:

[...]

That said, if I ever had to deal with a homeowner's association, I'd
probably shoot myself.

Think again. Who produces the problem, you, the esteemed woodworker or
the homeowner's association? Then decide on whom to shoot.

The problem is the sociology of the shared decision-making process. Some
folks are not suited for that. Those that recognize those traits in
themselves make a wise decision to avoid the problem.

Woodworkers, and others who, at times during their hobbies, make loud
noises or more dust that usual, tend, at times to be 'difficult' neighbors.
It's just fine, if we cluster together, though.

Patriarch,
a total Neander after 9 pm...