Andy Hall

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:47:18 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:46:33 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Sad days indeed. Poverty and deprivation in abundance.

Really?

Yes, Andy, in the real world there was.

That's curious. I'm in the real world and did not see substantive
evidence of that at that time. However, I was approached by
somebody last week trying to sell the Big Issue and this wasn't under
the arches at Waterloo station.

7 years of "New" Labour)

The best we have had in countless decades.

I am basically an ABC, Anyone But Conservative. But New Lab, is aiming

for
desperately needed constitutional change, so they have to stay.

That doesn't compute. What little constitutional change is needed
doesn't require TB

Andy, the UK requires massive constitutional change, to rid ourselves of a
tier of parasites.

Such as cabinet ministers.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl