AAvK

When I drew up the plans, I didn't own a digital camera and since the
drawings are in dwg, dxf and pdf formats, we kinda thought it was covered.
Surely you can view pdf files. If not go to the Adobe site and download the
free Acrobat reader.
As for anyplace else having a picture of it - no. But if FWW has that
original article archived and viewable on-line, that would be the only other
choice I can think of...... unless some other readers that built the bench
or variations of it took pictures and can post them for you. I know several
people in this ng built it because I had several questions from them due to
an error on one of the drawings - since corrected.
I can't say this is the ugly duckling of workbenches - since after all, it
was featured in FWW (author long forgotten) but it also won't win any prizes
for being pretty. It offers solid construction, easy to build, can be broke
down if needed and can be made from low cost materials. You want pretty,
tool trays, drawers and other bells and whistles along with a gee-whiz look
for some snob appeal in your shop/garage - then this bench is not for you.

I only need to pick-up on trestle ideas for measurements and joinery and figure on
how space dog holes. I need to dado-in the holes, then face the boards together
and have 3/4" square holes. Most of the top maple has been ripped, one more board
to go, then cross cutting to even lengths. It will be a bit classicaly standard and with
a trough, in back of that will be slots for chisels and small saws, so, more dado-ing.

Alex