Doug Miller

In article 1100020120.fwfCbVXLzpWGPJD773XuVg@teranews, Scott Cramer wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
. com:

In article 1100015757.WZwJc2J3/8tBruKwjPTQmw@teranews, Scott Cramer
wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
y.com:

True, but it's an essential, living component, and deserves
the same
respect that you're giving that pinhead-sized stem cell cluster.

Baloney. It's not the same. And I think you know that.

They are far closer to being the same than a blastocyst is to
being a
toddler. Or Dick Cheney. And I know you know that.

The difference between an embryo and a toddler is about 3 years.

The difference between a sperm cell and a fertilized egg is the
difference between something that has about a one-in-a-million chance
of becoming half a human being, and something that already is an
entire human being.

I didn't think you'd be willing to touch the difference between Dick Cheney
and a human being.

I didn't think you'd be able to refrain from making a gratuitous insult.

--
Regards,