Gary

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:48:26 -0500, Silvan

wrote:
jo4hn wrote:

And it is reported that he does his shows in one take, with no edits.

No injury time outs?

Probably if he had to get stitches he *might* interrupt it. Maybe.

I doubt it. He'd probably go over, get some willow bark or something,
and sew it up right there, explaining his technique.

I haven't seen him in years, but I remember him whopping himself with a
chisel and then bleeding for the rest of the show.

Yup, got blood all over the work as I recall. I also remember him
tossing (a chair?) over his shoulder when he screwed it up beyond
saving. "OK, we're going to do something else now" or something.

I think he used a Band Aid on it instead of some homespun linen lined

with
sedge grass and jewel weed leaves, tied on with a gut thong though, so

he's
not a total Neander.

Actually, I think the "homespun linen" thing would be more of a Martha
type thing.

Dave Hinz

Yep, Roy explained it all Saturday. Said he wasn't doing any work at all.
He just reached into a sack and grabbed a draw knife. He said about cut his
dern finger off. He apologzed several times for his stitches showing up in
the camera tight shots.

Gary