Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...
How big is your aquarium going to be? About 7 years ago, my dad built a
stand for my 75 gal aquarium. It is 3/4 oak frame with cupboards below
the aquarium. There is no top, as the aquarium sits directly on the
frame. It's not quite like an entertainment center, but it does look
nice (much better quality than those cheap MDF stands for sale at pet
stores).

If you'd like, I can post a picture on a.b.p.w.

I think I can visualize what you're describing, but if it's not too much
trouble, a picture always helps. Or you could email it to me.