Andy Hall

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:46:33 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:22:06 +0000, ralph
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:39:03 +0000, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

You should have said: "What an actor! Brilliant!" Blair has less
behind the facade than a Hollywood film set.

Be honest, whatever creed, they're all actors and BS merchants

But the Lib Dems less so, in my opinion. Give them a go! How can they
possibly be worse than Labour or Conservative?

We have now had the proof (18 years of the Tories,

Sad days indeed. Poverty and deprivation in abundance.

Really?

7 years of "New" Labour)

The best we have had in countless decades.

I am basically an ABC, Anyone But Conservative. But New Lab, is aiming for
desperately needed constitutional change, so they have to stay.

That doesn't compute. What little constitutional change is needed
doesn't require TB

The country
have to break these elf interest Medieval institutions.

What about gnomes and dwarves?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl