Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

We have a consumption problem, but the real population problem resides in
China, India and much of what is known as the Third World.

Ahhhhhhhh. But China at least still practices forced abortion at the
province level.
http://www.abortionfacts.com/statistics/world_statistics_china.asp
In part:
In provincial law there are many "reasons" set by the province that the state
require an abortion.* Such "reasons" include "unauthorized pregnancies,
failure to obtain birth certificates, or improper timing for a second child.*
In some provinces you must have an abortion if you are young or unmarried and
the state will provide incentives for the poor to have abortions.* With such
broad laws the provinces are able to require abortions for anyone they choose

I'd sure like to hear the right-to-life supporters put their mouths were
their money goes. US "manufacturers" (such as: Delta, Jet, Grizzly, P-C,
DeWalt) and retailers (Walmart, Target, Sears) are falling over
themselves to carry cheap products manufactured in China. Where is the
outcry from the pro-life crowd to demand President Bush to publicly
condemn such activities by China and declare that the US will impose
restrictions on imports from China? Guess what... ain't gonna happen.
The dollar has much more value than do morals.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long