Jana

"mel" wrote in message om...
snip End discusssionas far as I'm concerned. It's impossible to change
the
views of someone who bases their opinions on faith instead of facts.

Actually Larry.. according to your own words.. you've based your opinions on
the absence of facts. And as far as understanding the word "potential"... I
personally hesitate to remove value if the "potential" exists. In fact, that
is exactly why I would attribute value. As far as not attributing a
particular designation to an egg.. such as a "chicken" egg as you've chosen
this example..... next time you make yourself breakfast ask yourself if
lizard eggs will do just as well.....

Babies have no potential to continue to grow in a petre dish or in a freezer.