Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I think some form of conception prevention is needed on an
early and long term basis, with possible voluntary reversal at the option of
the person. Most people, probably a majority, are able to plan their lives so
that abortion is not used as contraception. For those who cannot, long term,
reversible sterilization is an answer.

Uh-oh Charlie. Better step lightly or you'll fracture the Catholic vote.
As I understand it the "church" doesn't condone artificial birth control
(at least that's what my converted-to-Catholisism sister has to say on
the matter).

http://catholicism.about.com/cs/sex/f/faqartbc.htm

Your idea may have some sense and merit, but the liberal-centrist in me
has a real problem with it. Reminds me of "Welcome to the Monkey House"
by Kurt Vonnegut. (Or was it Ray Bradbury?)

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long