Fletis Humplebacker

"George"
Boy are YOU out of touch with reality. If you care to, go down to a school
and see what they're using as History books. Be prepared for a shock.

I doubt much would shock me. Kids are getting a skewed history these
days from the liberal controlled re-education camps.

"Fletis

That would then deny the heritage of the country. No one is
converted by the symbols but they were put there for a reason.
I don't see a good enough reason to systematically remove them.
If it troubles someone that the country was predominately
Christian they should learn to accept history and facts for what
they are, not what they want them to be.