David Hall

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in message news:onlnlowe-
Why are the pro-life people not picketing and speaking out against the
fertility clinics who discard unused embryos? If the implanted embryo
automatically becomes classified as a baby then why not consider the
frozen embryo a frozen baby and thus deserving of a womb?

Probably because we can't even get a solidly enforcable ban on the
practice of sucking the brains out of a 9 month old "fetus" that has
been delivered except for his or her head! I think that we need to get
the killing of late term babies ended before we spend too much effort
on embryos. It is just so sad that you cannot even see these full term
"fetuses" as babies and want to deflect the argument to fertilized
eggs.

Dave Hall