Ray Sandusky

Arch

I have settled on using CA Thin and Thick for the majority of the sticky
requirements I run into.

In the past, I have used Titebond, Gorilla Glue, 2 part Epoxy and Spray on
3M Super

All of these are useful, but I am more concerned about the viscosity of the
thin CA going into the small cracks and between bark edges. I use the thick
CA for inlays and filling small voids if I ever find one to fill - as you
know I only turn perfect wood and never see a void or a crack or even a bark
inclusion!

The most difficult glue I have ever run into is Gorilla Glue - it bubbles
and oozes out of the bonded section and is not a quick bonding as I would
like - but who am I to criticize a well known and useful material?!

Ray