Christopher Green

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:43:03 GMT, wrote:

Thanks, I did go on the net and found the UC Davis site. These are
mud duabers. I saw one building a nest outside in Spring and they are
distinctive looking.

So being that they are beneficial, I am resigned to having a wasp's nest in
my living room. If it hatches, it can eat the spiders

Inside your living room? "A cow is a very good animal in the field;
but we turn her out of a garden." (Johnson)

If it's inside, nobody can blame you for knocking it down, and you
don't need to worry about retaliation from mud daubers.

--
Chris Green