MartinM377

Help! I have what looks like a hornet's nest in my living room up in the
window frame. I saw some wasp looking things making something like this
once, which is why I think it is a hornet's nest.. It is a mud daubbed thing
stuck up inside the window frame. I am in Los Angeles. Now what? Do I spray
it with Raid and knock it down?

Hilda

Is it really on the inside of your house?

I had a problem with a beehive that was on my front porch. It seems that one
of the cushions on the porch furniture got busted and the bees had built a nest
inside. I didn't find out about it until I moved the chair so that I could
sweep off the porch and that really made them mad!

I found a number of solutions on the Internet and what I finally decided to do
was just wait until the weather got colder and I then put the entire cushion in
a trashbag and set it out with the trash!

If the nest is on the inside of your house then I definitely suggest that you
call an exterminator!

Martin
Confessions of a HomeOwner
http://ahomeowner.blogspot.com