PoP

Default Floor tile question

On 12 Feb 2004 04:30:18 -0800, (Zymurgy)
wrote:

I'm managing to get them up with a bolster chisel & club hammer, I
think they were originally put down with contact adhesive, which is
coming up nicely [1]

The vinyl tiles are coming up with a bolster chisel and club hammer?
That's what I wanted to hear!

However I'm definitely not ruling out leaving the vinyl tiles in place
and putting cushion flooring on top. Sod it, whatever's easiest gets
my vote.

Sh*t, I must be developing into a real tradesman with those sorts of
thoughts. I'm a celebrity, get me outta here....

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.