kythos kythos is offline
Junior Member

Hey I'm hoping you still have that unit. I have one that has died on me but for different reasons. I'm looking into several peices if you could tell me what the resistances on these parts are it would be a great help. I have 3 resistors open at R456,R457,and R458 and two diodes out at D412, D415. The diodes don't really matter because they are legible but the resistors are burnt beyond recognition, if you can help me send me an e-mail to thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCU
Anyone wants parts from this let me know soon via email. It has a fried
flyback KFS-61411A that I can't find a reasonable price for a replacement,
so the monitor is unfortunately going in the trash.

I am in 65401 MO.