Charlie Self

Owen Lowe asks:

Why is it that the anti-abortion folks don't press the powers that be to
make contraceptives, education and centralized adoption services the
cornerstone of their movement? Why not have condoms, birth control meds
and other devices freely available to the public? Why not have public
relations ad campaigns aimed at abstinence, birth control and adoption?
Why not have a network of federally overseen adoption agencies to ensure
that prenatal healthcare is guaranteed with an inexpensive and easy to
navigate adoption proceedure?

As a left-leaning centrist, I'd fully support my tax dollars going to
such programs and would also support restrictions on abortion for most
cases.

Because the feds have other things to spend our money on.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego...nt_page/109896
512934940.xml

You'll probably need to enter your zip and age and gender to read the article.

It's almost funny, but mostly a bit frightening.

Charlie Self
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power." Abraham Lincoln