Todd Fatheree

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
If you don't count the 12 million babies that were murdered last year.

If you consider them to be "babies".

I'm curious. When, in your opinion, does that human lifeform in the womb
become a baby?

Personally I find that sort of
transparent appeal to emotion to be especially reprehensible.

And I find people condoning infanticide to be without conscience. If
everyone can just decide what's right and wrong on their own, then what was
wrong with the nutjob killing your friend? If he thought it was OK, who are
we to impose our values on him?

Or not as the case may be. You assume you know the mind of a deity. And
you're a fellow traveller if you condone the sort of actions these whackos
take.

Try paying attention. Where did I say I condoned their actions?

They better just
hope there is no supreme being, because I can't think of much worse than
destroying a totally innocent life.

Well, now, suppose the deity disagrees with you on this?

I'll just take my chances.

todd