AAvK

This is from the "what's it really matter department", but reading your
comments Edwin, and I was reminded of life in the service when all I had was
a cheap B&D circular saw and an even cheaper Skill jig saw, and a really,
really bad B&D 3/8 single speed non-reversible drill motor. Made all of my
stuff with those tools. I used to do stage magic when I was overseas and I
made all of my own props as well as small furniture pieces. Just goes to
show what you can do with lesser tools if you have to. Of course - I did do
a lot more sanding then than I do now. Everything's relative - back then
I'd have thought owning a couple of saw horses would have been the big time.
--

Good thinking. I wish I was born with such a principle of economic humility,
I'd be a better off man nowadays.

Alex