Keith Young

Sorry should have been " We can,t read their minds "

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Ken
If it was only a language problem we could use a good translator. I guess
that all of that analitical education ( excuse spelling ) disables their
ability to look at a operating situation from an operators point of
view.Part of their problem seems to be their assumption that we all
understand what they are thinking. ( we can read their minds.)

My 2 cents worth

Sincerely
Keith

"Ken Moon" wrote in message
ink.net...

"George" george@least wrote in message
After my years spent trying to troubleshoot Motorola transmitters and
control systems using their manuals, I understand fully.

George,
I spent 20+ years working on imported medical equipment (Siemens from
Germany, CGR from France, Benelux from Belgium, and Generay from Italy).
I was confused in several different languages and schematic symbols.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX