J. Clarke

Todd Fatheree wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Personally, some anti-abortion whacko murdered a friend of mine--as far
as
I'm concerned the whole lot of you deserve to rot in Hell. I don't
notice pro-choice types going around shooting people who disagree with
them.

If you don't count the 12 million babies that were murdered last year.

If you consider them to be "babies". Personally I find that sort of
transparent appeal to emotion to be especially reprehensible.

And
don't lump me in with the wackos killing other people. I'm against both
abortion and the death penalty. And if you believe in Hell, you can be
sure
it will be containing abortionists in great numbers.

Or not as the case may be. You assume you know the mind of a deity. And
you're a fellow traveller if you condone the sort of actions these whackos
take.

They better just
hope there is no supreme being, because I can't think of much worse than
destroying a totally innocent life.

Well, now, suppose the deity disagrees with you on this?

todd

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)