Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 10:09:07 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

True. I just wish our fearful leader believed that and stopped POKING the
millions of Muslims out there. They're going to be stopping by here
shortly and laying far too many of our people to rest, ALL because our
"leaders" wouldn't listen. I've been reading "Imperial Hubris" and the
author studied bin Laden, stating that the man keeps his word. bL says
"Don't mess with us and we won't mess with you." but Shrub still goes
after the Islamic territories. They won't be bombing other places any
longer. Shrub is bringing it home to us, darnit. I, for one, can't forgive
that kind of arrogance and stupidity. But I've never voted for him,
either. Ready for the impeachment? grumble

Since you're so willing to take UBL at his word, I'm sure you're aware
that when asked what it'd take to get him to stop attacking us, he replied
"when you are all dead or converted to Islam". So, if he's to be
believed, us running home and cowering with our tail between our legs
won't deter him. He doesn't hate us for what we've done - he wants to
murder us because of who we are - infidels. I'd be a little more
concerned about UBL forcing his beliefs on you rather thn GWB.

-Doug